Thursday 25 October 2012

2nd Attempt Walk

After my first attempt, I decided to make a more detailed cycle that more resembles a cat. Although it looks more like a cat, it doesn't walk more a cat. If anything the walk is worse than previous. Once again, the lags don't keep to their lines.This makes for a a bad loop and again a lack of weight.

 
If you play it back frame-by-frame you can see that the cat does something very strange. As you can see from the image below, the back leg does something unnatural. It lifts up too much as it cycles making it seem as if it separated from the body; almost as if the cat has broken its leg. It also looks as if the back legs are a lot smaller than those in the foreground. I've tried to show all the information in the back legs which you see in the front legs which in reality just wouldn't happen.
  
 
 
In order to fix these mistakes, I think I should start my cycle from scratch and instead of looking at the cat as an object, I will instead use what I learnt from drawing the skeleton and draw the muscle movements and bones of the cat. Maybe this will help give me a more fluid cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment