Tuesday 6 November 2012

Push

After looking at reference videos, I have started to have my own go at animating a push and pull - starting with the push. To get a good feel for what is involved in a push, I have began by skimming the reference videos and quickly sketching out the key frames which show the strain on the body. I have done this for both of the reference videos as I felt that the first sketch didn't really indicate a successful push. It didn't really communicate a sense of weight which after all is the point of the exercise.




The second sketch is a lot more effective push. I really shows the effort my stickman has to put into pushing the heavy object. Although he sketches are a good guide for my animation, I mustn't forget to add in a sense of anticipation to make the weight of the object the man is pushing convincing

No comments:

Post a Comment