Tuesday 6 November 2012

Run Cycle #2

I've taken a break from trying to create the perfect walk cycle by going back and perfecting my run cycle. This 2nd attempt is a lot better than the first and I think that it works well enough for a convincing cat run cycle. It cycles well and is quite fluid. It has good squash and stretch but this could be further enhanced for a move convincing run. There is still a slight click but is so minor that I think I can get away with it. There are a few other things that I could do to further improve my cycle (there always is). I think it is a bit slow for run but that can be altered during editing. I would also like to make my run cycle look more like the cat from my walk cycle. This will make it a lot smoother when I make the transition from the walk to the run.


However, I am very proud with how the run turned out - especially seeing the trouble I've been having with my walk cycle

No comments:

Post a Comment